By placing your order, you agree to our General Terms and Conditions. Our offers are subject to change without notice and are valid as long as supplies last. We will make every effort to process your order as quickly as possible.
Prices and shipping costs
Sock prices include value-added tax (VAT).
Shipping within the EU:
A shipping and handling fee of €3.00 applies to orders under €10.00. Shipping and handling are free of charge for orders of €10.00 and higher.
Shipping to third countries:
An EUR 3 shipping and handling fee applies.
Shipping outside of Europe:
An €8.00 shipping and handling fee applies.
As a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from the purchase within 14 days. The withdrawal period begins upon receipt of the goods.
If you decide to withdraw from the purchase, please proceed as follows:
- Send us a brief email (email@example.com) stating that you wish to withdraw from the purchase and providing your bank details (If you were dissatisfied with the product for any reason, please let us know, so we can improve it!).
- Return the unused goods in the original packaging to the following address: Research team “Children’s Feet – Children’s Shoes,” Dr. Wieland Kinz, Kirchstr. 11, 6900 Bregenz, Austria.
- Tip: Packages occasionally get lost in the post, so it’s a good idea to have your return package insured and keep the postal receipt.
- Costs for return postage are borne by the buyer.
- As soon as the unused goods in the original packaging arrive in our office in Bregenz, we will refund the purchase price to your bank account. If the goods have been damaged, we will contact you.
We’ll be happy to answer them! Just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org